- On : August 19, 2016
- By : MikeK
- Comments : 0
- Category : Business Development
- Tags : business growth, CRM, Facebook, Google, real estate, sales, Social Media, title company, TRID, Youtube
- View : 200
Imagine for a moment the day in the life of a title marketing person. What are the first images that come to your mind? A person walking into your office with a box full of cookies and asking you what deals you are working on today? A guy picking up the phone, only to reach you at the most inopportune time? Maybe you pictured a person that is asking you when you are free for lunch? While these are no doubt things that every title marketing guy will have to do throughout the week, these are not the only things that you should expect from your title company.
What you should expect from your title marketing rep is value. What I mean by value are ways that he or she can help you grow your business. This value comes from helping you find approaches to get in and stay in front of current and potential customers.
A Different Approach to a Title Company
As you can imagine, I spend a lot of time talking to realtors. From brand new realtors that have just started in the business to seasoned realtors that are on the top of their game, I have spent a great deal of time listening to them and their concerns. You know what I hear consistently? Mike, “How can I grow my business and make more money?”
As a professional that has worked in marketing and sales for over 10 years, I have learned a thing or two about developing and promoting a brand along with creating traction in the market. My goal is to bring my experience to bear in your business. My job is to help you become a better real estate professional and to reach more customers looking to buy or sell a home.
What are some of the ways that I can help you grow your business?
- Explore ways to effectively use CRM tools – set up a strategy to stay top of your customers’ minds
- Help create a Facebook and Google business page – work to extend your online reach
- Create and organize a YouTube Channel – make sure your customers know you
- Create a plan to set up all your social media branding – find ways to consistently provide value
- Ways to farm your neighborhood – develop a plan to get in front of your customers
- TRID and Contract training – make sure you are a resource for your customer
Are you surprised that these are things that your title marketing rep could do for you and your business? You really shouldn’t be, because you are frequently working with an experienced marketing and sales professionals that knows how to grow a business. Why not tap into that experience and set up a plan to grow yours?
Work with a Business Partner, not just another Sales Person
If you are looking for ways to expand your business, then you should ask yourself what your title company is doing for you? If you are looking for a business partner to work with you on ways make more money and serve customers better, you should speak with me at Gibraltar Title. I want to help you find ways to be the best real estate professional you can be right now.
Want to learn more about how our title company can help you grow your business instead of take it, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.